Location: Paris, France
Keywords: Real estate asset manager
Square Sense is a fast-growing platform that provides advanced data solutions to global real estate developers, investors and managers. The company builds AI-powered “brains” that improve the operational and financial performance of real estate assets by providing real-time pattern detection and autonomous optimization. They also greatly enhance the overall experience for the tenants.
Square Sense was founded in 2017 in Paris by a multi-cultural team of talented engineers and data scientists.
Project leader @ Square Sense
To support its ambitious development, Square Sense is looking to recruit Project Leaders with practical experience in real estate asset management. The role is to interact with our real estate clients, help them align their IoT/data architecture with their portfolio strategy and imagine new services for tenants.
- Prepare marketing presentations and organize pitches
- Conduct building visits and interviews with clients’ asset managers, architects and key contractors
- Map tenants’ needs and formalize outputs in the form of "user cases"
- Establish project plan and budget
- Develop robust building IoT/data architecture in close collaboration with Square Sense’s IoT engineers and data scientists
- Develop new services to clients and their tenants based on data collected in the building
- Identify emerging tenants needs and new value-added services
- Support product development and marketing efforts
- A Master degree or equivalent - Business or Engineering school
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a real estate asset manager
- Curiosity for technology and innovation
- Fluent in French and English. Any other European language a plus
Square Sense offers a motivating work environment and competitive remuneration. Employees are eligible for participation in the stock option plan.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Project leader".