Location: Paris, France
Keywords: Real estate project manager
Square Sense is a fast-growing platform that provides advanced data solutions to global real estate developers, investors and managers. The company builds AI-powered “building brains” that support the digital transformation of investment and asset management, and improve the operational and financial performance of real estate assets.
These brains provide real-time pattern interpretation of user community profiles and service performance, and enable autonomous optimization to greatly enhance the user experience for the tenants and the asset/portfolio management strategy execution such as investment, net income or ESG.
Square Sense was founded in 2017 in Paris by a multi-cultural team of talented engineers and data scientists.
Project manager @ Square Sense
To support its ambitious development, Square Sense is looking to recruit a project manager with a first experience in real estate project management. The role is to support a project director to help our real estate clients align their IoT/data architecture with their portfolio strategy and imagine new services for tenants.
The candidate is expected to have developed strong project management skills and client relationship with asset managers, property managers or corporate tenants. This role requires to closely manage a large variety of project implementations across Europe with institutional investors, investment funds and REITs.
Project management includes client’s strategy framing, building technical audits, digital services and IoT recommendation research and set up. It is also the opportunity to work with Square Sense’s real estate team on multiple exciting developments.
Project management duties
- Prepare marketing presentations and organize pitches
- Map and formalize clients’ strategy and tenants’ needs
- Prepare and organize visits and meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct building visits and interviews with clients’ asset managers, architects, services providers and key contractors. Identify existing/potential technical equipment and services to integrate
- Develop robust building IoT/data architecture in close collaboration with Square Sense’s IoT engineers and data scientists
- Establish project plan and budget
- Deliver project and reports within a short time frame
- Scale up project management efficiency with strong methodologies
Business intelligence and cross challenges
- Identify emerging tenants needs and new value-added services
- Constantly search for innovative products to be integrated in Square Sense platform to increase the asset performance
- Develop the new services with clients and their tenants based on data collected in the building
- Contribute to data asset management methodology set up
- Support other teams as business development, product development and marketing
- A Master degree or equivalent - Engineering school
- 1-2 years of real estate experience as an analyst or project manager
- Asset classes knowledge required : office or retail
- Digital or smart building experience preferred
- Curiosity for technology and innovation
- Fluent in French and English. Any other European language a plus
Square Sense is located in the centre of Paris, offers a motivating work environment and competitive remuneration. Employees are eligible for participation in the stock option plan.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV to email@example.com with the subject line "Project manager".