Technology partner manager
Location: Paris, France
Square Sense is a fast-growing platform that provides advanced data solutions to global real estate developers, investors and managers. The company builds AI-powered “brains” that improve the operational and financial performance of real estate assets by providing real-time pattern detection and autonomous optimization. They also greatly enhance the overall experience for the tenants.
Square Sense was founded in 2017 in Paris by a multi-cultural team of talented engineers and data scientists.
Technology partner manager @ Square Sense
To support its ambitious development, Square Sense is looking to recruit a Technology Partner Manager. The Technology Partner Ecosystem is comprised of data-collection and building management solution partners, who provide our customers technical components (HVAC, lighting, electricity consumption, traffic counting, occupation measurement, air quality, etc.), that interact with Square Sense’s core solutions.
The role is to act as the primary contact between Square Sense and its technology partners, and to support the following missions:
- Participate in pre-sale and project set-up phases to identify customers' technical integration needs (smart buildings equipment) and recommend appropriate solutions
- Identify, select and implement partnerships with key IoT and BMS providers
- As the Product Owner, and in coordination with the technical team, manage the integration of these solutions
- Monitor the successful execution of partnership programs
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal organization of the company
- Master degree or equivalent, specializing in CS / Telecommunication / Electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in an interface role with technical partners
- Experience in the IoT industry
- Experience in a role of Product Owner is a plus
- Knowledge of solutions for Smart Building is a plus
- Rigor, high attention to details, and solid presentation skills are required
- Curiosity and desire to learn, autonomy, enthusiasm are sought qualities
- Fluent in French and English. Any other European language a plus.
Square Sense offers a motivating work environment and competitive remuneration. Employees are eligible for participation in the stock option plan.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Technology partner manager".